This is a response I made to an article Are Men What They Used to Be?, today on the Huffington Post. People are really confused.
Let’s put things into perspective. The example of true manhood is the man who knows his place in the order of creation.
– He honors GOD above all else.
– He reads, he listens, and he learns to be wise.
– He is heterosexual.
– He is strong in moral character.
– He is honest.
– He works to provide housing for, and to feed his family, thus leading by example.
– He gives himself and of his resources to the person in need.
– He will defend those whom he loves, and the stranger who is unable.
– He is compassionate.
– He is slow to anger.
– He is humble.
– He is confident with being content.
– He is Christ-like.
All the other examples of what is being portrayed as manhood today is rather disheartening. Our families, our communities, the state in which we live and our once great nation, all reflect the stark reality of a society whose male gender has no understanding of who they were created to be. And so we all suffer.
Thanks to liberalism…