The genius of America’s founding fathers is found in the written documents that are the foundation upon which a government must abide by in the affairs of a free society. Though America is not a Christian nation, it is undeniable that public record shows that the ideals of liberty, equality and the right to self-determination are greatly influenced by the belief in God and of Christian morals.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.” Thomas Jefferson, 1776
Read America’s sacred documents which are no longer taught to our children. http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/
History shows that our founding fathers all held to differing world-views. But also, they all believed that without the divine providence of natures God, the establishment of a sovereign independent nation was an impossibility beyond what they could accomplish. This is evidenced by their signatures upon the Declaration of Independence. http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/declaration_transcript.html
They overcame their differences and in doing so, America became the example of what the only true God could do through the hands of imperfect men. This was our beginning, but what we have become no longer exemplifies the legacy they intended for us to uphold.
Since America’s beginning men and women have been elected to the offices of the Executive, Legislative and Judicial branches of the federal government whose sole intent is to subvert the ideals that made America the greatest nation in world history. Gone are the checks and balances set in place to restrict the power of a central government over the will of the people in favor of an entitlement mentality. Many of these people are born to affluent families and have attended prestigious universities. All of which teach the philosophical tenet of secular humanism, and, is the training ground of America’s future leadership. At the recent Thanksgiving Family Forum http://www.citizenlink.com/2011/11/19/thanksgiving-family-forum-complete-video/ Newt Gingrich rightly summarize the plight of the American people,
“And if you said to me that we are electing somebody who believes that they by themselves are strong enough to be President of the United States, I would tell you that person terrifies me because they completely misunderstand how weak and how limited any human being is.” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htjZZsdeiik
Few elected officials have been willing to address this issue in fear of the political, social and financial consequences of confronting the immoral conduct of the federal government, and, of its influence upon the behavior of the American people. What is even worse is the compromise of many thought to be leaders among mainstream protestant and evangelical churches who have made religion an enterprise rather than being the voice of moral accountability. With no leadership, the social unrest of the American people tells the story of a nation adrift upon the waves of moral-relativism and of the fear of having to face the consequence of an uncertain future.
There are so many things that are so very wrong in America today. None of which do not directly affect us all.
– Since the early 1960s liberal judiciaries have worked relentlessly to impose the teaching of evolution to K through university classrooms as irrefutable truth and, of the removal from all public discourse the knowledge of God and of biblical Christian morals from influencing the moral character of the American people.
- Followed by free sex, an emboldened feminist movement and the birth of homosexual activism.
- Abortion became legal in 1973. Since that time an estimated 50 million unborn babies have been murdered in the wombs of their mothers.
- More than 50% of marriages now end in divorce.
- Child abuse and sexual molestation affects the lives of untold thousands every day.
- Babies give birth to babies at an unprecedented rate.
- Poverty, hunger and homelessness are common in the lives of far too many people.
- Children now void of moral reason commonly murder other children.
- Alcoholism and drug addiction is rampant.
- Prisons and jails are overflowing.
- All the while politicians in Washington, DC, riotously waste the American taxpayer’s money and are not held accountable for this waste.
- Past and the present presidential administration have amended the US Constitution to usurp unwanted authority over a free American people.
- The Obama administration has indebted the American people unlike any other administration before. Bringing upon America its first ever credit rating down-grade.
- The Obama administration has given precedence over the will of the American majority by the inclusion of and the promotion of homosexual equality in marriage, and, of the normalization of homosexuality through the education of our children. This is what is being taught to our children as their cognitive learning has fallen to “Average” in World Education Rankings.
- The OWS activists demand social justice equality for all, precisely the way their liberal social education indoctrination has taught them to do.
- Churches, Synagogues, Mosques, Oprah and atheists, now conjointly promote tolerance of each other so that we can all get along in the never-ending quest to finds answers to appease a guilty conscience.
And in conclusion of these statistics, it is undeniable that hope has been shattered and people have been left alone to try to pick up the pieces with no knowledge of how to put it all back together again. For the last 50 plus years 557 politicially motivated men and women in Washington, DC, have taken upon themselves the sovereign rule of 300 million Americans. It’s time that the majority puts an end to this madness. How, you ask? The news media, talk-shows, radio, blogs and conversation are all abuzz with speculation as to who will win the GOP nomination to become Barack Obama’s challenger in 2012. While the upcoming presidential vote is very important for the future of America, there is something even more important that we must do as a nation.
If America is ever to be again a great nation, we must all repent of our sins to the God of the Bible and once again recognize from where our nation’s greatness comes from. Then upon the election of the next President of the United States, he and the representatives of the Legislative and Judicial branches of the federal government must be held accountable to their oaths to defend the Constitution against all enemies both foreign and domestic. The men and women currently elected to public office who do not believe in America’s unique standing among the other nations of the world do not deserve their livelihoods provided by those of us who do.
When these next elections are past, it is then that the defenders of liberty, equality and the right to self-determination will once again show the hand of God whose divine providence directs the hearts of imperfect men in America’s return to sanity.
In God we must trust, MORE THAN EVER! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34wwxuCnNHc